My name is Jess, 17, colombian, and I live in Spain. Here are a few things I can’t live without: love, humor, books, movies, music.
Also you should know that my passion for chocolate has no bounds, Will Smith can make me laugh like nobody else, I lose my mind when I hear a british accent. To make it simple, I’m a fangirl.
- Books: The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Infernal Devices, Twilight, The perks of being a wallflower.
- Movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Scream, The pursuit of happyness, Rent, Love actually, Before Sunrise & Sunset & Midnight, Flipped, Les Miserables, any John Hughes’ movie.
- Tv series: Skins, Misfits, How I met your mother, Glee, Friends, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Shameless, LOST, One Tree Hill.
- Music: McFly owns my heart ♥, Take That, Adele, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, OneRepublic.
- Youtubers: Jacksgap, ItsKingsleyBitch, AndreasChoice, DavenMayeda, PointlessBlog, ItsWayPastMyBedTime, Michelle Phan, ElvisaYomastercard, dazzleme7 (she’s not exactly a vlogger, but I love her videos), Jenna Marbles, TheMakeupChair, Macbarbie07, polandbananasBOOKS, nigahiga, vlogbrothers, danisnotonfire, elrubiusOMG…
Currently reading: A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin, Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth.
Currently watching: Friends, Shameless, LOST, One Tree Hill.
I know I’m not very good at describing myself but you get the idea ;)